Welcome to SIGCHI NZ
Initiated to serve the needs of academics, professionals, and students involved/interested in design, evaluation, implementation, and study of interactive computing systems for human use.
3-4 September, 2015
University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand
- CHINZ 2013: 14th Annual Conference of SIGCHI_NZ on Computer-Human Interaction
15-16 November 2013
University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand
Membership of ACM or SIGCHI, though obviously advantageous, is not required to join the New Zealand chapter!
If you attend a conference, the registration fee includes SIGCHI_NZ membership for that year.
As a Professional Member of the Association for Computing Machinery, you will have access to a host of career-enhancing benefits including:
- ACM’s newly re-launched flagship publication “Communications of the ACM”
- Discounts on ACM SIG conference registration
- Full access to over 3,000 online courses from SkillSoft
- Full access to 1,100 online books, including a large selection from Safari(R) featuring O’Reilly and many others
- Full access to ACM’s robust Career & Job Center
- Full member access to the new “Queue” website, “Queue” magazine, plus “Queuecasts” and more
- “TechNews” and “CareerNews” email digests
- ACM’s monthly electronic newsletter “MemberNet”
- The ACM Guide to Computing Literature with over one million bibliographic citations
- The option to subscribe to the full ACM Digital Library with unlimited access to all ACM journals, magazines, proceedings, and newsletters
- A free “acm.org” email forwarding address with high-quality Postini spam filtering
All this and much more by joining at: http://www.acm.org/joinacm10.